Modern Romance - Gold - Foil Seal And Send Invitation ( Seal And Send Wedding Invitations #1)
12 attachments of Modern Romance - Gold - Foil Seal And Send Invitation ( Seal And Send Wedding Invitations #1)
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Foilfoil1 (foil),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prevent the success of;
balk: Loyal troops foiled his attempt to overthrow the government.
- to keep (a person) from succeeding in an enterprise, plan, etc.
- [Archaic.]a defeat;
Sealseal1 (sēl),USA pronunciation n.
- an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
- a stamp, medallion, ring, etc., engraved with such a device, for impressing paper, wax, lead, or the like: The king took the seal from his finger and applied it to the document.
- the impression so obtained: It was unmistakably the royal seal on the document.
- a mark or symbol attached to a legal document and imparting a formal character to it, originally wax with an impression.
- a piece of wax or similar adhesive substance so attached to an envelope, folded document, etc., that it must be broken when the object is opened, insuring that the contents have not been tampered with or altered.
- anything that tightly or completely closes or secures a thing, as closures or fastenings for doors and railroad cars, adhesive stamps and tapes used to secure the flap of an envelope, etc.
- something that keeps a thing secret: Her vow was the seal that kept her silent.
- a decorative stamp, esp. as given to contributors to a charitable fund: a Christmas seal.
- a mark, sign, symbol, or the like, serving as visible evidence of something.
- anything that serves as assurance, confirmation, or bond: She gave the plan her seal of approval.
- a small amount of water held by a trap to exclude foul gases from a sewer or the like.
- the depth of the part of the water that actually excludes the gases.
- set one's seal to, to give one's approval to;
endorse: Both families have set their seal to the marriage.
- the seals, [Brit.]the tokens or signs of public office.
- to affix a seal to in authorization, testimony, etc.
- to assure, confirm, or bind with or as if with a seal: They sealed the bargain with a handshake.
- to impress a seal upon as evidence of legal or standard exactness, measure, quality, etc.
- to close by any form of fastening that must be broken before access can be gained.
- to fasten or close tightly by or as if by a seal: She was sealing envelopes. My lips are sealed.
- to decide irrevocably: to seal someone's fate.
- to grant under one's seal or authority, as a pardon.
- [Mormon Ch.]to make (a marriage or adoption) forever binding;
- to bring (a plug and jack or socket) into locked or fully aligned position.
- seal off:
- to close hermetically: to seal off a jar.
- to block (an entrance, area, etc.) completely so as to prevent escape or entrance: The police sealed off the area after the bomb threat was received.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Sendsend1 (send),USA pronunciation v., sent, send•ing.
- to cause, permit, or enable to go: to send a messenger; They sent their son to college.
- to cause to be conveyed or transmitted to a destination: to send a letter.
- to order, direct, compel, or force to go: The president sent troops to Asia.
- to direct, propel, or deliver to a particular point, position, condition, or direction: to send a punch to the jaw; The punch sent the fighter reeling.
- to emit, discharge, or utter (usually fol. by off, out, or through): The lion sent a roar through the jungle.
- to cause to occur or befall: The people beseeched Heaven to send peace to their war-torn village.
- to transmit (a signal).
- to transmit (an electromagnetic wave or the like) in the form of pulses.
- to delight or excite: Frank Sinatra's records used to send her.
- to dispatch a messenger, agent, message, etc.
- to transmit a signal: The ship's radio sends on a special band of frequencies.
- send down, to expel, esp. from Oxford or Cambridge.
- send for, to request the coming or delivery of;
summon: If her temperature goes up, send for the doctor.
- send forth:
- to produce;
yield: plants sending forth new leaves.
- to dispatch out of a country as an export.
- to issue, as a publication: They have sent forth a report to the stockholders.
- to emit or discharge: The flowers sent forth a sweet odor.
- send in, to cause to be dispatched or delivered to a destination: Send in your contest entries to this station.
- send off, to cause to depart or to be conveyed from oneself;
dismiss: His teacher sent him off to the principal's office.
- send out:
- to distribute;
- to send on the way;
dispatch: They sent out their final shipment last week.
- to order delivery: We sent out for coffee.
- send packing, to dismiss curtly;
send away in disgrace: The cashier was stealing, so we sent him packing.
- send round, to circulate or dispatch widely: Word was sent round about his illness.
- send up:
- to release or cause to go upward;
- to sentence or send to prison: He was convicted and sent up for life.
- to expose the flaws or foibles of through parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, or other forms of satire: The new movie sends up merchants who commercialize Christmas.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Modern Romance - Gold - Foil Seal And Send Invitation ( Seal And Send Wedding Invitations #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 950 x 950. This picture's file size is just 60 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Seal And Send Wedding Invitations.
Relationship is really a very happy minute for the families of both celebrations particularly for 2 couples will undergo sump dynamic as dead. Several types of dialog that is given of course and to the applicant who's married as well as a delightful introduction directed people . Rose has value for a purchase the individual of the fascination. Here is how to Decide On Modern Romance - Gold - Foil Seal And Send Invitation ( Seal And Send Wedding Invitations #1).
Make certain how close your relationship together with the individual. Before picking the flowers thing that must definitely be thought to ascertain how shut your relationship together with the community that is receiver do you want to send flowers. Since if it generally does not assure the near interactions that will make the individual of its curiosity unhappy which you deliver aren't so special it's so critical. Consequently, consider the properly again and provide our greatest attention once you feel a special-interest is then given by your romance with some of those incredibly special woman too.
Observe the interest's size. Moreover, purchasing or before purchasing fascination with head the interest's size that will be created later. Once the measurement of space's bigger interest, the fee which you could invest to cover will undoubtedly be excellent as well. Nonetheless, when you have an excellent distance for the so positive that is beneficiary this isn't a challenge. The more expensive the interest's size to become manufactured then the interest that could be worth thrilled compared with a small flower's worth.