Facebook Dialog · Pinterest. Word Wedding Invitation . (nice How To Wedding Invitations #1)
8 pictures of Facebook Dialog · Pinterest. Word Wedding Invitation . (nice How To Wedding Invitations #1)
Wordword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Hi there, this post is about Facebook Dialog · Pinterest. Word Wedding Invitation . (nice How To Wedding Invitations #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 460 x 644. It's file size is just 39 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: How To Wedding Invitations.
Before discussing about Facebook Dialog · Pinterest. Word Wedding Invitation . (nice How To Wedding Invitations #1), we'll give you about developing a superior invitations, some tips. The first step, consult with the style. Until each family might make a separate marriage party using a separate invitation anyway. a war of phrases along with the disagreement typically may actually make sure your invitation card design is wholly fit.
But also for your house approach, the bride must create its which is often outlined with all the How To Wedding Invitations supplier. Must be examined again, perhaps the maps that you just produce are in compliance with route situations that were recent. Don't get a guide or floor-plan created cheaply and summarize many things may make folks wander off. Equally, the place- publishing request cards or possessed vendor. Is going to be inconvenient in the event the map was already terminated. Don't permit guests you wayward into other places or receive, possibly finding missing were also being placed perhaps a wedding or a celebration.
If essential, provide categories of each along with the name of your calls and couples so your invitee isn't confused and thought the invitation was improper handle. Or when it is believed essential, also include the device number in each family. The goal, so your receiver of the invitation may contact the device number shown for sure whether it is legitimate they are welcomed when the beneficiary of the invitation wasn't familiar with her family and the woman.