Discount 2018 Cheap Country A Line Wedding Dresses V Neck Full Lace Appliques Blush Pink Champagne Long Sweep Train Reem Acra Formal Bridal Gowns Red . (wonderful Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses #8)
Discount 2018 Cheap Country A Line Wedding Dresses V Neck Full Lace Appliques Blush Pink Champagne Long Sweep Train Reem Acra Formal Bridal Gowns Red . (wonderful Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses #8) Photos Album
Discountdis•count (v. dis′kount, dis kount′;n., adj. dis′kount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to deduct a certain amount from (a bill, charge, etc.): All bills that are paid promptly will be discounted at two percent.
- to offer for sale or sell at a reduced price: The store discounted all clothing for the sale.
- to advance or lend money with deduction of interest on (commercial paper not immediately payable).
- to purchase or sell (a bill or note) before maturity at a reduction based on the interest for the time it still has to run.
- to leave out of account;
disregard: Even if we discount the irrelevant material, the thesis remains mediocre.
- to allow for exaggeration in (a statement, opinion, etc.): Knowing his political bias they discounted most of his story.
- to take into account in advance, often so as to diminish the effect of: They had discounted the effect of a decline in the stock market.
- to advance or lend money after deduction of interest.
- to offer goods or services at a reduced price.
- the act or an instance of discounting.
- an amount deducted from the usual list price.
- any deduction from the nominal value.
- a payment of interest in advance upon a loan of money.
- the amount of interest obtained by one who discounts.
- an allowance made for exaggeration or bias, as in a report, story, etc.: Even after all the discounts are taken, his story sounds phony.
- at a discount:
- [Com.]below par.
- below the usual list price.
- in low esteem or regard: His excuses were taken at a discount by all who knew him.
- not in demand;
unwanted: Such ancient superstitions are at a discount in a civilized society.
- selling or offered at less than the usual or established price: discount theater tickets.
- selling goods at a discount: a discount drugstore.
Cheapcheap (chēp),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- costing very little;
relatively low in price;
inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.
- charging low prices: a very cheap store.
- of little account;
of small value;
shoddy: cheap conduct; cheap workmanship.
sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.
- obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.
- of decreased value or purchasing power, as currency depreciated due to inflation.
miserly: He's too cheap to buy his own brother a cup of coffee.
- cheap at twice the price, exceedingly inexpensive: I found this old chair for eight dollars—it would be cheap at twice the price.
- at a low price;
at small cost: He is willing to sell cheap.
- on the cheap, [Informal.]inexpensively;
economically: She enjoys traveling on the cheap.
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Lineline1 (līn),USA pronunciation n., v., lined, lin•ing.
- a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness;
the trace of a moving point.
- something arranged along a line, esp. a straight line;
a row or series: a line of trees.
- a number of persons standing one behind the other and waiting their turns at or for something;
- something resembling a traced line, as a band of color, a seam, or a furrow: lines of stratification in rock.
- a furrow or wrinkle on the face, neck, etc.: lines around the eyes.
- an indication of demarcation;
limit: the county line; a fine line between right and wrong.
- a row of written or printed letters, words, etc.: a page of 30 lines.
- a verse of poetry: A line in iambic pentameter contains five feet.
- Usually, lines. the words of an actor's part in a drama, musical comedy, etc.: to rehearse one's lines.
- a short written message: Drop me a line when you're on vacation.
- a system of public conveyances, as buses or trains, plying regularly over a fixed route: the northbound line at State Street.
- a transportation or conveyance company: a steamship line.
- a course of direction;
route: the line of march down Main Street.
- a course of action, procedure, thought, policy, etc.: That newspaper follows the communist line.
- a piece of pertinent or useful information (usually fol. by on): I've got a line on a good used car.
- a series of generations of persons, animals, or plants descended from a common ancestor: a line of kings.
- a department of activity;
occupation or business: What line are you in?
- a mode of conversation, esp. one that is glib or exaggerated in order to impress or influence another person: He really handed her a line about his rich relatives.
- a straight line drawn from an observed object to the fovea of the eye.
- the outer form or proportions of a ship, building, etc.: a ship of fine lines.
- a general form, as of an event or something that is made, which may be the basis of comparison, imitation, etc.: two books written along the same lines.
- a person's lot or portion: to endure the hard lines of poverty.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a certificate of marriage.
- a circle of the terrestrial or celestial sphere: the equinoctial line.
- banner (def. 7).
- a mark made by a pencil, brush, or the like, that defines the contour of a shape, forms hatching, etc.
- the edge of a shape.
- [Television.]one scanning line.
- a telephone connection: Please hold the line.
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, esp. the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone system, or the system itself.
- the line, the equator.
- a stock of commercial goods of the same general class but having a range of styles, sizes, prices, or quality: the company's line of shoes.
- an assembly line.
- a limit defining one estate from another;
the outline or boundary of a piece of real estate.
- [Bridge.]a line on a score sheet that separates points scored toward game(below the line) from points scored by setting a contract, having honors, etc.(above the line).
- [Music.]any of the straight, horizontal, parallel strokes of the staff, or one placed above or below the staff.
- a defensive position or front.
- a series of fortifications: the Maginot line.
- Usually, lines. a distribution of troops, sentries, etc., for the defense of a position or for an attack: behind the enemy's lines.
- the body of personnel constituting the combatant forces of an army, as distinguished from the supply services and staff corps.
- an arrangement of troops of an army or of ships of a fleet as drawn up for battle: line of battle.
- a body or formation of troops or ships drawn up abreast (distinguished from column).
- the class of officers serving with combatant units or warships.
- the regular forces of an army or navy.
- that part of an administrative organization consisting of persons actively engaged on a given project. Cf. staff1 (def. 4).
- a thread, string, cord, rope, or the like.
- a clothesline: the wash hanging on the line.
- a cord, wire, or the like, used for measuring or as a guide.
- a pipe or hose: a steam line.
- a rope or cable used at sea.
- a small quantity of cocaine arranged in the form of a slender thread or line, as for sniffing.
- Also, ligne. a unit, &fracnumer;
inch (0.635 millimeter), for measuring the diameter of buttons.
- [Angling.]a length of nylon, silk, linen, cord, or the like, to which are attached the leader, hook, sinker, float, etc.
- either of the two front rows of opposing players lined up opposite each other on the line of scrimmage: a four-man line.
- See line of scrimmage.
- the betting odds established by bookmakers for events not covered by pari-mutuel betting, esp. sporting events, as football or basketball.
- [Ice Hockey.]the two wings and center who make up a team's offensive unit.
- [Fencing.]any of the four divisions of the portion of a fencer's body on which a touch can be scored, taken as an area of attack or defense.
- the longer and preferred flax or hemp fibers. Cf. tow2 (def. 2).
- [Fox Hunting.]the trail of scent left by a fox.
- a unit of length equivalent to &fracnumer;
inch (2.12 millimeters).
- a class or type of insurance: casualty line.
- the amount of insurance written for a particular risk.
- [Australian Slang.]a girl or woman.
- bring, come, or get into line:
- to become or cause to become straight, as in a row: The members of the marching band got into line.
- to conform or cause to conform or agree: They were persuaded to come into line with the party's policy.
- down the line:
- in all ways;
fully: It's a fine house right down the line—well-built, roomy, attractive.
- in the future.
- draw the line, to impose a restriction;
limit: They might exaggerate but would draw the line at outright lying.
- go up in one's lines, [U.S.]Theat. to forget one's part during a performance. Also,[Brit.,] go up on one's lines.
- hold the line, to maintain the status quo, esp. in order to forestall unfavorable developments: We're trying to hold the line on prices.
- in line:
- in alignment;
- in conformity or agreement.
- in control (of one's conduct): to keep one's temper in line.
- waiting one behind the other in a queue: There were eight people in line at the teller's window.
- in line with, in agreement or conformity with: The action taken was in line with her decision.
- in the line of duty, in the execution of the duties belonging to some occupation, esp. with regard to the responsibility for life and death: a policeman wounded in the line of duty.Also, in line of duty.
- lay it on the line:
- to give money;
- to give the required information;
speak directly or frankly: I'm going to stop being polite and lay it on the line.
- off line:
- occurring or functioning away from an assembly line, work process, etc.
- not in operation;
- on a line, [Baseball.](of a batted or thrown ball) through the air in an approximately straight line from the point of impact or delivery: hit on a line between third and short; thrown in on a line from the center fielder.
- on line:
- on or part of an assembly line: Production will be improved when the new welding equipment is on line.
- in or into operation: The manufacturing facilities will be on line before November.
- [Computers.]actively linked to a computer: The printer is not yet on line.
- [Chiefly New York City.]See line 1 (def. 60e).
- on the line:
- being risked or put in jeopardy;
in a vulnerable position: Our prestige and honor are on the line.
readily: paid cash on the line.
- out of line:
- not in a straight line.
- in disagreement with what is accepted or practiced.
presumptuous: That last remark was out of line.
- read between the lines, to understand the unexpressed but implied meaning of something said or written: Her letter sounded cheerful enough, but I read a certain sadness between the lines.
- toe the line or mark:
- to conform strictly to a rule, command, etc.
- to shoulder responsibilities;
do one's duty: He tried hard to toe the line on the new job.
- to take a position in a line;
range (often fol. by up): to line up before the start of a parade.
- to hit a line drive.
- to line out.
lin′a•ble, line′a•ble, adj.
- to bring into a line, or into line with others (often fol. by up): to line up troops.
- to mark with a line or lines: to line paper for writing.
- to sketch verbally or in writing;
outline (often fol. by out): We followed the plan he had lined out.
- to arrange a line along: to line a coast with colonies.
- to form a line along: Rocks lined the drive.
- to apply liner to (the eyes).
- to delineate with or as if with lines;
draw: to line the silhouette of a person's head.
- [Archaic.]to measure or test with a line.
- line out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a line drive caught on the fly by a player of the opposing team.
- to execute or perform: He lined out a few songs upon request.
- line up, to secure;
make available: to line up support; to line up a speaker for the banquet.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Neckneck (nek),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body of an animal or human being that connects the head and the trunk.
- the part of a garment encircling, partly covering, or closest to the neck;
- the length of the neck of a horse or other animal as a measure in racing.
- the slender part near the top of a bottle, vase, or similar object.
- any narrow, connecting, or projecting part suggesting the neck of an animal.
- a narrow strip of land, as an isthmus or a cape.
- a strait.
- the longer and more slender part of a violin or similar stringed instrument, extending from the body to the head.
- [Building Trades, Mach.]the part on a shank of a bolt next to the head, esp. when it has a special form.
- a narrowed part of a bone, organ, or the like.
- the slightly narrowed region of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- beard (def. 5).
- a cylindrical continuation of the shaft of a column above the lower astragal of the capital, as in the Roman Doric and Tuscan orders.
- Also called volcanic neck. the solidified lava or igneous rock filling a conduit leading either to a vent of an extinct volcano or to a laccolith.
- be up to one's neck, [Informal.]to have a surfeit;
be overburdened: Right now she's up to her neck in work.
- break one's neck, to make a great effort: We broke our necks to get there on time.
- get it in the neck:
- to suffer punishment or loss: The trend is to consolidation and small businesses are getting it in the neck.
- to be rejected or dismissed: The employees got it in the neck when the company moved overseas.
- to be sharply reprimanded or scolded.
- neck and neck, even or very close;
indeterminate as to the outcome: They were coming toward the finish line neck and neck.
- neck of the woods, neighborhood, area, or vicinity: Next time you're in this neck of the woods, drop in.
- stick one's neck out, to expose oneself to danger, disaster, failure, disgrace, etc.;
take a risk: He stuck his neck out by supporting an unpopular candidate.
- win by a neck:
- to win by a small amount or narrow margin.
- [Racing.]to be first by a head and neck;
- (of two persons) to embrace, kiss, and caress one another amorously.
- to embrace, kiss, and caress (someone) amorously.
- to strangle or behead.
Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Blushblush (blush),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to redden, as from embarrassment or shame: He blushed when they called him a conquering hero.
- to feel shame or embarrassment (often fol. by at or for): Your behavior makes me blush for your poor mother.
- (of the sky, flowers, etc.) to become rosy.
- (of new house paint or lacquer) to become cloudy or dull through moisture or excessive evaporation of solvents.
- to make red;
- to make known by a blush: She could not help blushing the truth.
- a reddening, as of the face.
- rosy or pinkish tinge.
- blusher (def. 2).
- Also called blush′ wine′. rosé.
- at first blush, without previous knowledge or adequate consideration;
at first glance: At first blush, the solution to the problem seemed simple enough.
Pinkpink1 (pingk),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est.
- a color varying from light crimson to pale reddish purple.
- any of several plants of the genus Dianthus, as the clove pink or carnation. Cf. pink family.
- the flower of such a plant;
- the highest form or degree;
prime: a runner in the pink of condition.
- (often cap.) Also, pinko. Slang (disparaging). a person with left-wing, but not extreme, political opinions.
- [Business Informal.]a carbon copy, as of a sales slip or invoice, made on pink tissue paper.
- [Fox Hunting.]See pink coat.
- pinkish-tan gabardine trousers formerly worn by military officers as part of the dress uniform.
- the scarlet color of hunting pinks.
- of the color pink: pink marble.
- [Slang](disparaging). holding, or regarded as holding, mildly leftist views, esp. in politics.
- tickled pink. See tickle (def. 8).
Champagnecham•pagne (sham pān′),USA pronunciation n.
- (cap.) the sparkling, dry, white table wine from the region of Champagne in France.
- a similar sparkling wine produced elsewhere.
- (formerly) the nonsparkling, dry, white table wine produced in the region of Champagne in France.
- a very pale yellow or greenish-yellow color.
- anything considered the best or luxurious.
- having the color of champagne.
- luxurious or expensive: champagne tastes.
Longlong1 (lông, long),USA pronunciation adj. long•er (lông′gər, long′-),USA pronunciation long•est
(lông′gist, long′-),USA pronunciation n., adv.
- having considerable linear extent in space: a long distance; a long handle.
- having considerable duration in time: a long conversation; a long while.
- extending, lasting, or totaling a number of specified units: eight miles long; eight hours long.
- containing many items or units: a long list.
- requiring a considerable time to relate, read, etc.: a long story.
- extending beyond normal or moderate limits: a long, boring speech.
- experienced as passing slowly, because of the difficulty, tedium, or unpleasantness involved: long years of study.
- reaching well into the past: a long memory.
- the longer of two or the longest of several: the long way home; a brick with the long side exposed.
- taking a long time;
slow: He's certainly long getting here.
- forward-looking or considering all aspects;
broad: to take a long view of life.
- intense, thorough, or critical;
seriously appraising: a long look at one's past mistakes.
- having an ample supply or endowment of something (often fol. by on): to be long on advice; to be long on brains.
- having a considerable time to run, as a promissory note.
- [Chiefly Law.]distant or remote in time: a long date.
- extending relatively far: a man with a long reach.
- being higher or taller than usual: long casement windows.
- being against great odds;
unlikely: a long chance.
- (of beverages) mixed or diluted with a large amount of soda, seltzer, etc.: highballs, collinses, and other long drinks.
- (of the head or skull) of more than ordinary length from front to back.
- lasting a relatively long time: "Feed'' has a longer sound than "feet'' or "fit.''
- belonging to a class of sounds considered as usually longer in duration than another class, as the vowel of bought as compared to that of but, and in many languages serving as a distinctive feature of phonemes, as the ah in German Bahn in contrast with the a in Bann, or the tt in Italian fatto in contrast with the t in fato (opposed to short).
- having the sound of the English vowels in mate, meet, mite, mote, moot, and mute, historically descended from vowels that were long in duration.
- [Pros.](of a syllable in quantitative verse) lasting a longer time than a short syllable.
- [Finance.]holding or accumulating stocks, futures, commodities, etc., with the expectation of a rise in prices: a long position in chemicals.
- marked by a large difference in the numbers of the given betting ratio or in the amounts wagered: long odds.
- of or pertaining to the larger amount bet.
- (of clay) very plastic;
- a comparatively long time: They haven't been gone for long. Will it take long?
- something that is long: The signal was two longs and a short.
- a size of garment for men who are taller than average.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in this size: The shorts and the longs are hung separately.
- [Finance.]a person who accumulates or holds stocks or commodities with the expectation of a rise in prices.
- before long, soon: We should have news of her whereabouts before long.
- the long and the short of, the point or gist of;
substance of: The long and the short of it is that they will be forced to sell all their holdings.Also, the long and short of.
- for or through a great extent of space or, esp., time: a reform long advocated.
- for or throughout a specified extent, esp. of time: How long did he stay?
- (used elliptically in referring to the length of an absence, delay, etc.): Will she be long?
- throughout a specified period of time (usually used to emphasize a preceding noun): It's been muggy all summer long.
- at a point of time far distant from the time indicated: long before.
- as long as:
- provided that: As long as you can come by six, I'll be here.
- seeing that;
since: As long as you're going to the grocery anyway, buy me a pint of ice cream.
- Also, so long as. during the time that;
through the period that: As long as we were neighbors, they never invited us inside their house.
Traintrain (trān),USA pronunciation n.
- [Railroads.]a self-propelled, connected group of rolling stock.
- a line or procession of persons, vehicles, animals, etc., traveling together.
- [Mil.]an aggregation of vehicles, animals, and personnel accompanying an army to carry supplies, baggage, ammunition, etc.
- a series or row of objects or parts.
- [Mach.]a connected set of three or more rotating elements, usually gears, through which force is transmitted, or motion or torque changed.
- order, esp. proper order: Matters were in good train.
- something that is drawn along;
a trailing part.
- an elongated part of a skirt or robe trailing behind on the ground.
- a trail or stream of something from a moving object.
- a line or succession of persons or things following one after the other.
- a body of followers or attendants;
- a series of proceedings, events, ideas, etc.
- the series of results or circumstances following or proceeding from an event, action, etc.;
aftermath: Disease came in the train of war.
- a succession of connected ideas;
a course of reasoning: to lose one's train of thought.
- the trace of light created by a meteor falling through the earth's atmosphere.
- the tail of a comet.
- a line of combustible material, as gunpowder, for leading fire to an explosive charge.
- [Physics.]a succession of wave fronts, oscillations, or the like.
- to develop or form the habits, thoughts, or behavior of (a child or other person) by discipline and instruction: to train an unruly boy.
- to make proficient by instruction and practice, as in some art, profession, or work: to train soldiers.
- to make (a person) fit by proper exercise, diet, practice, etc., as for an athletic performance.
- to discipline and instruct (an animal), as in the performance of tasks or tricks.
- to treat or manipulate so as to bring into some desired form, position, direction, etc.: to train one's hair to stay down.
- [Hort.]to bring (a plant, branch, etc.) into a particular shape or position, by bending, pruning, or the like.
- to bring to bear on some object;
point, aim, or direct, as a firearm, camera, telescope, or eye.
- to entice;
train ′less, adj.
- to give the discipline and instruction, drill, practice, etc., designed to impart proficiency or efficiency.
- to undergo discipline and instruction, drill, etc.
- to get oneself into condition for an athletic performance through exercise, diet, practice, etc.
- to travel or go by train: to train to New York.
Formalfor•mal1 (fôr′məl),USA pronunciation adj.
- being in accordance with the usual requirements, customs, etc.;
conventional: to pay one's formal respects.
- marked by form or ceremony: a formal occasion.
- designed for wear or use at occasions or events marked by elaborate ceremony or prescribed social observance: The formal attire included tuxedos and full-length gowns.
- requiring a type of dress suitable for such occasions: a formal dance.
- observant of conventional requirements of behavior, procedure, etc., as persons;
- excessively ceremonious: a manner that was formal and austere.
- being a matter of form only;
perfunctory: We expected more than just formal courtesy.
- made or done in accordance with procedures that ensure validity: a formal authorization.
- of, pertaining to, or emphasizing the organization or composition of the constituent elements in a work of art perceived separately from its subject matter: a formal approach to painting; the formal structure of a poem.
- being in accordance with prescribed or customary forms: a formal siege.
- [Theat.](of a stage setting) generalized and simplified in design, esp. of architectural elements, and serving as a permanent set for a play irrespective of changes in location.
- acquired in school;
academic: He had little formal training in economics.
- symmetrical or highly organized: a formal garden.
- of, reflecting, or noting a usage of language in which syntax, pronunciation, etc., adhere to traditional standards of correctness and usage is characterized by the absence of casual, contracted, and colloquial forms: The paper was written in formal English.
- pertaining to form.
- [Aristotelianism.]not material;
- [Logic.]See formal logic.
- pertaining to the form, shape, or mode of a thing, esp. as distinguished from the substance: formal writing, bereft of all personality.
- being such merely in appearance or name;
nominal: a formal head of the government having no actual powers.
- (of a proof ) in strict logical form with a justification for every step.
- (of a calculation) correct in form;
made with strict justification for every step.
- (of a calculation, derivation, representation, or the like) of or pertaining to manipulation of symbols without regard to their meaning.
- a dance, ball, or other social occasion that requires formalwear.
- an evening gown.
- in formal attire: We're supposed to go formal.
Bridalbrid•al (brīd′l),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, for, or pertaining to a bride or a wedding: a bridal gown.
- a wedding.
- [Archaic.]a wedding feast.
Gownsgown (goun),USA pronunciation n.
- a woman's dress or robe, esp. one that is full-length.
- dressing gown.
- See evening gown.
- a loose, flowing outer garment in any of various forms, worn by a man or woman as distinctive of office, profession, or status: an academic gown.
- the student and teaching body in a university or college town.
- to dress in a gown.
Redred1 (red),USA pronunciation n. adj., red•der, red•dest.
- any of various colors resembling the color of blood;
the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nm.
- something red.
- (often cap.) a radical leftist in politics, esp. a communist.
- See red light (def. 1).
- red wine: a glass of red.
- Also called red devil, red bird. [Slang.]a capsule of the drug secobarbital, usually red in color.
- in the red, operating at a loss or being in debt (opposed to in the black): The newspaper strike put many businesses in the red.
- paint the town red. See paint (def. 16).
- see red, to become very angry;
become enraged: Snobs make her see red.
- of the color red.
- having distinctive areas or markings of red: a red robin.
- of or indicating a state of financial loss or indebtedness: the red column in the ledger.
- radically left politically.
- (often cap.) communist.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of North American Indian peoples: no longer in technical use.
Hi folks, this image is about Discount 2018 Cheap Country A Line Wedding Dresses V Neck Full Lace Appliques Blush Pink Champagne Long Sweep Train Reem Acra Formal Bridal Gowns Red . (wonderful Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 552 x 552. It's file size is just 64 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses.
A Discount 2018 Cheap Country A Line Wedding Dresses V Neck Full Lace Appliques Blush Pink Champagne Long Sweep Train Reem Acra Formal Bridal Gowns Red . (wonderful Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses #8) May Save Expenditure in the Long Term. Cost could be more costly than obtaining a gemstone alone when you are purchasing a wedding-ring pieces. You determine to purchase a a wedding ring as well, while there is the entire value with this collection later if the future later. In most cases, you have difficulty in identifying the right or appropriate ring on your future later and will save.
Contemplate To Regulate Band Between Guys with Occasion Women's Occasion. An ideal option to get a a wedding ring collection is to purchase a wedding ring that match each other. Having a collection such as this, you've of shopping for a marriage band that match, the option or different rings that match every individualis individuality.
Consumers are buying, have a choice of many set to be looked at, so that they will probably get a Discount 2018 Cheap Country A Line Wedding Dresses V Neck Full Lace Appliques Blush Pink Champagne Long Sweep Train Reem Acra Formal Bridal Gowns Red . (wonderful Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses #8) that fits their private requirements. A diamond wedding-ring collection is really a finest alternative path as a way to purchase wedding band and a a wedding ring individually, and also a smart way to include your companion in order to trade tips in the process of selecting and purchasing.