Discount Modest Wedding Dresses 2017 A Line Chiffon With Short Sleeves V Neck Sweep Length Sash Cheap Simple Spring Garden Wedding Party Bridal Gowns Lace A . ( Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses #5)
11 images of Discount Modest Wedding Dresses 2017 A Line Chiffon With Short Sleeves V Neck Sweep Length Sash Cheap Simple Spring Garden Wedding Party Bridal Gowns Lace A . ( Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses #5)
Discountdis•count (v. dis′kount, dis kount′;n., adj. dis′kount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to deduct a certain amount from (a bill, charge, etc.): All bills that are paid promptly will be discounted at two percent.
- to offer for sale or sell at a reduced price: The store discounted all clothing for the sale.
- to advance or lend money with deduction of interest on (commercial paper not immediately payable).
- to purchase or sell (a bill or note) before maturity at a reduction based on the interest for the time it still has to run.
- to leave out of account;
disregard: Even if we discount the irrelevant material, the thesis remains mediocre.
- to allow for exaggeration in (a statement, opinion, etc.): Knowing his political bias they discounted most of his story.
- to take into account in advance, often so as to diminish the effect of: They had discounted the effect of a decline in the stock market.
- to advance or lend money after deduction of interest.
- to offer goods or services at a reduced price.
- the act or an instance of discounting.
- an amount deducted from the usual list price.
- any deduction from the nominal value.
- a payment of interest in advance upon a loan of money.
- the amount of interest obtained by one who discounts.
- an allowance made for exaggeration or bias, as in a report, story, etc.: Even after all the discounts are taken, his story sounds phony.
- at a discount:
- [Com.]below par.
- below the usual list price.
- in low esteem or regard: His excuses were taken at a discount by all who knew him.
- not in demand;
unwanted: Such ancient superstitions are at a discount in a civilized society.
- selling or offered at less than the usual or established price: discount theater tickets.
- selling goods at a discount: a discount drugstore.
Modestmod•est (mod′ist),USA pronunciation adj.
- having or showing a moderate or humble estimate of one's merits, importance, etc.;
free from vanity, egotism, boastfulness, or great pretensions.
- free from ostentation or showy extravagance: a modest house.
- having or showing regard for the decencies of behavior, speech, dress, etc.;
decent: a modest neckline on a dress.
- limited or moderate in amount, extent, etc.: a modest increase in salary.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Lineline1 (līn),USA pronunciation n., v., lined, lin•ing.
- a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness;
the trace of a moving point.
- something arranged along a line, esp. a straight line;
a row or series: a line of trees.
- a number of persons standing one behind the other and waiting their turns at or for something;
- something resembling a traced line, as a band of color, a seam, or a furrow: lines of stratification in rock.
- a furrow or wrinkle on the face, neck, etc.: lines around the eyes.
- an indication of demarcation;
limit: the county line; a fine line between right and wrong.
- a row of written or printed letters, words, etc.: a page of 30 lines.
- a verse of poetry: A line in iambic pentameter contains five feet.
- Usually, lines. the words of an actor's part in a drama, musical comedy, etc.: to rehearse one's lines.
- a short written message: Drop me a line when you're on vacation.
- a system of public conveyances, as buses or trains, plying regularly over a fixed route: the northbound line at State Street.
- a transportation or conveyance company: a steamship line.
- a course of direction;
route: the line of march down Main Street.
- a course of action, procedure, thought, policy, etc.: That newspaper follows the communist line.
- a piece of pertinent or useful information (usually fol. by on): I've got a line on a good used car.
- a series of generations of persons, animals, or plants descended from a common ancestor: a line of kings.
- a department of activity;
occupation or business: What line are you in?
- a mode of conversation, esp. one that is glib or exaggerated in order to impress or influence another person: He really handed her a line about his rich relatives.
- a straight line drawn from an observed object to the fovea of the eye.
- the outer form or proportions of a ship, building, etc.: a ship of fine lines.
- a general form, as of an event or something that is made, which may be the basis of comparison, imitation, etc.: two books written along the same lines.
- a person's lot or portion: to endure the hard lines of poverty.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a certificate of marriage.
- a circle of the terrestrial or celestial sphere: the equinoctial line.
- banner (def. 7).
- a mark made by a pencil, brush, or the like, that defines the contour of a shape, forms hatching, etc.
- the edge of a shape.
- [Television.]one scanning line.
- a telephone connection: Please hold the line.
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, esp. the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone system, or the system itself.
- the line, the equator.
- a stock of commercial goods of the same general class but having a range of styles, sizes, prices, or quality: the company's line of shoes.
- an assembly line.
- a limit defining one estate from another;
the outline or boundary of a piece of real estate.
- [Bridge.]a line on a score sheet that separates points scored toward game(below the line) from points scored by setting a contract, having honors, etc.(above the line).
- [Music.]any of the straight, horizontal, parallel strokes of the staff, or one placed above or below the staff.
- a defensive position or front.
- a series of fortifications: the Maginot line.
- Usually, lines. a distribution of troops, sentries, etc., for the defense of a position or for an attack: behind the enemy's lines.
- the body of personnel constituting the combatant forces of an army, as distinguished from the supply services and staff corps.
- an arrangement of troops of an army or of ships of a fleet as drawn up for battle: line of battle.
- a body or formation of troops or ships drawn up abreast (distinguished from column).
- the class of officers serving with combatant units or warships.
- the regular forces of an army or navy.
- that part of an administrative organization consisting of persons actively engaged on a given project. Cf. staff1 (def. 4).
- a thread, string, cord, rope, or the like.
- a clothesline: the wash hanging on the line.
- a cord, wire, or the like, used for measuring or as a guide.
- a pipe or hose: a steam line.
- a rope or cable used at sea.
- a small quantity of cocaine arranged in the form of a slender thread or line, as for sniffing.
- Also, ligne. a unit, &fracnumer;
inch (0.635 millimeter), for measuring the diameter of buttons.
- [Angling.]a length of nylon, silk, linen, cord, or the like, to which are attached the leader, hook, sinker, float, etc.
- either of the two front rows of opposing players lined up opposite each other on the line of scrimmage: a four-man line.
- See line of scrimmage.
- the betting odds established by bookmakers for events not covered by pari-mutuel betting, esp. sporting events, as football or basketball.
- [Ice Hockey.]the two wings and center who make up a team's offensive unit.
- [Fencing.]any of the four divisions of the portion of a fencer's body on which a touch can be scored, taken as an area of attack or defense.
- the longer and preferred flax or hemp fibers. Cf. tow2 (def. 2).
- [Fox Hunting.]the trail of scent left by a fox.
- a unit of length equivalent to &fracnumer;
inch (2.12 millimeters).
- a class or type of insurance: casualty line.
- the amount of insurance written for a particular risk.
- [Australian Slang.]a girl or woman.
- bring, come, or get into line:
- to become or cause to become straight, as in a row: The members of the marching band got into line.
- to conform or cause to conform or agree: They were persuaded to come into line with the party's policy.
- down the line:
- in all ways;
fully: It's a fine house right down the line—well-built, roomy, attractive.
- in the future.
- draw the line, to impose a restriction;
limit: They might exaggerate but would draw the line at outright lying.
- go up in one's lines, [U.S.]Theat. to forget one's part during a performance. Also,[Brit.,] go up on one's lines.
- hold the line, to maintain the status quo, esp. in order to forestall unfavorable developments: We're trying to hold the line on prices.
- in line:
- in alignment;
- in conformity or agreement.
- in control (of one's conduct): to keep one's temper in line.
- waiting one behind the other in a queue: There were eight people in line at the teller's window.
- in line with, in agreement or conformity with: The action taken was in line with her decision.
- in the line of duty, in the execution of the duties belonging to some occupation, esp. with regard to the responsibility for life and death: a policeman wounded in the line of duty.Also, in line of duty.
- lay it on the line:
- to give money;
- to give the required information;
speak directly or frankly: I'm going to stop being polite and lay it on the line.
- off line:
- occurring or functioning away from an assembly line, work process, etc.
- not in operation;
- on a line, [Baseball.](of a batted or thrown ball) through the air in an approximately straight line from the point of impact or delivery: hit on a line between third and short; thrown in on a line from the center fielder.
- on line:
- on or part of an assembly line: Production will be improved when the new welding equipment is on line.
- in or into operation: The manufacturing facilities will be on line before November.
- [Computers.]actively linked to a computer: The printer is not yet on line.
- [Chiefly New York City.]See line 1 (def. 60e).
- on the line:
- being risked or put in jeopardy;
in a vulnerable position: Our prestige and honor are on the line.
readily: paid cash on the line.
- out of line:
- not in a straight line.
- in disagreement with what is accepted or practiced.
presumptuous: That last remark was out of line.
- read between the lines, to understand the unexpressed but implied meaning of something said or written: Her letter sounded cheerful enough, but I read a certain sadness between the lines.
- toe the line or mark:
- to conform strictly to a rule, command, etc.
- to shoulder responsibilities;
do one's duty: He tried hard to toe the line on the new job.
- to take a position in a line;
range (often fol. by up): to line up before the start of a parade.
- to hit a line drive.
- to line out.
lin′a•ble, line′a•ble, adj.
- to bring into a line, or into line with others (often fol. by up): to line up troops.
- to mark with a line or lines: to line paper for writing.
- to sketch verbally or in writing;
outline (often fol. by out): We followed the plan he had lined out.
- to arrange a line along: to line a coast with colonies.
- to form a line along: Rocks lined the drive.
- to apply liner to (the eyes).
- to delineate with or as if with lines;
draw: to line the silhouette of a person's head.
- [Archaic.]to measure or test with a line.
- line out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a line drive caught on the fly by a player of the opposing team.
- to execute or perform: He lined out a few songs upon request.
- line up, to secure;
make available: to line up support; to line up a speaker for the banquet.
Chiffonchif•fon (shi fon′, shif′on),USA pronunciation n.
- a sheer fabric of silk, nylon, or rayon in plain weave.
- any women's dress ornament, as ribbon or lace.
- (of dresses, scarves, etc.) resembling or made of chiffon.
- (in cooking) having a light, frothy texture, as certain pies and cakes containing beaten egg whites.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Shortshort (shôrt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- having little length;
- having little height;
not tall: a short man.
- extending or reaching only a little way: a short path.
- brief in duration;
not extensive in time: a short wait.
- brief or concise, as writing.
- rudely brief;
hurting: short behavior.
- low in amount;
scanty: short rations.
- not reaching a point, mark, target, or the like;
not long enough or far enough.
- below the standard in extent, quantity, duration, etc.: short measure.
- having a scanty or insufficient amount of (often fol. by in or on): He was short in experience.
- being below a necessary or desired level;
lacking: The office is short due to winter colds and flu.
- (of pastry and the like) crisp and flaky;
breaking or crumbling readily from being made with a large proportion of butter or other shortening.
- (of dough) containing a relatively large amount of shortening.
- (of metals) deficient in tenacity;
- (of the head or skull) of less than ordinary length from front to back.
- not possessing at the time of sale commodities or stocks that one sells.
- noting or pertaining to a sale of commodities or stocks that the seller does not possess, depending for profit on a decline in prices.
- lasting a relatively short time: "Bit'' has a shorter vowel-sound than "bid'' or "bead.''
- belonging to a class of sounds considered as usually shorter in duration than another class, as the vowel of but as compared to that of bought, and in many languages serving as a distinctive feature of phonemes, as the a in German Bann in contrast with the ah in Bahn, or the t in Italian fato in contrast with the tt in fatto (opposed to long).
- having the sound of the English vowels in bat, bet, bit, hot, but, and put, historically descended from vowels that were short in duration.
- (of a syllable in quantitative verse) lasting a relatively shorter time than a long syllable.
- (of an alcoholic drink) small: a short drink.
- [Chiefly Brit.](of whiskey) undiluted;
- (of clay) not plastic enough to be modeled.
- [Ropemaking.]hard (def. 39).
- short and sweet:
- pleasantly brief.
- pertinent: We're in a hurry, so make it short and sweet.
- short for, being a shorter form of;
abbreviated to: "Phone'' is short for "telephone.''
- short of:
- less than;
- inadequately supplied with (money, food, etc.).
- without going to the length of;
excluding: Short of murder, there is nothing he wouldn't have tried to get what he wanted.
- make short work of. See work (def. 16).
- abruptly or suddenly: to stop short.
- on the near side of an intended or particular point: The arrow landed short.
- with the hands higher on the handle of the bat than usual: He held the bat short and flied out.
- in a fielding position closer to home plate than usual.
- come or fall short:
- to fail to reach a particular standard.
- to prove insufficient;
be lacking: Her funds fell short, and she had to wire home for help.
- cut short, to end abruptly;
terminate: Her nap was cut short by a loud noise from outside.
- run short, to be in insufficient supply: My patience is running short.
- sell short:
- [Stock Exchange.]to sell stocks or the like without having them in one's actual possession at the time of the sale.
- to disparage or underestimate: Don't sell Tom short; he's really an excellent engineer.
- something that is short.
- that which is deficient or lacking.
- the sum and substance of a matter;
gist (usually prec. by the).
- trousers, knee-length or shorter.
- short pants worn by men as an undergarment.
- knee breeches, formerly worn by men.
- [Finance.]short-term bonds.
- [Mining.]crushed ore failing to pass through a given screen, thus being of a larger given size than a specific grade. Cf. fine (def. 29a).
- remnants, discards, or refuse of various cutting and manufacturing processes.
- a size of garment for men who are shorter than average: He wears a 42 short.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in such a size.
- a shot that strikes or bursts short of the target.
- See short circuit.
- [Pros.]a short sound or syllable.
- [Baseball.]shortstop (def. 1).
- [Motion Pictures.]See short subject.
- [Finance.]See short seller.
- a deficiency or the amount of a deficiency.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a small drink of straight whiskey;
- for short, by way of abbreviation: Her name is Patricia, and she's called Pat for short.
- in short:
- in summary.
- in few words;
in brief: In short, this has been rather a disappointing day.
- to cause a short circuit in.
- to cheat by giving less than is expected or deserved;
- to short-circuit.
Sleevessleeve (slēv),USA pronunciation n., v., sleeved, sleev•ing.
- the part of a garment that covers the arm, varying in form and length but commonly tubular.
- an envelope, usually of paper, for protecting a phonograph record.
- [Mach.]a tubular piece, as of metal, fitting over a rod or the like.
- laugh up or in one's sleeve, to be secretly amused or contemptuous;
laugh inwardly: to laugh up one's sleeve at someone's affectations.
- have something up one's sleeve, to have a secret plan, scheme, opinion, or the like: I could tell by her sly look that she had something up her sleeve.
- to furnish with sleeves.
- [Mach.]to fit with a sleeve;
join or fasten by means of a sleeve.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Neckneck (nek),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body of an animal or human being that connects the head and the trunk.
- the part of a garment encircling, partly covering, or closest to the neck;
- the length of the neck of a horse or other animal as a measure in racing.
- the slender part near the top of a bottle, vase, or similar object.
- any narrow, connecting, or projecting part suggesting the neck of an animal.
- a narrow strip of land, as an isthmus or a cape.
- a strait.
- the longer and more slender part of a violin or similar stringed instrument, extending from the body to the head.
- [Building Trades, Mach.]the part on a shank of a bolt next to the head, esp. when it has a special form.
- a narrowed part of a bone, organ, or the like.
- the slightly narrowed region of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- beard (def. 5).
- a cylindrical continuation of the shaft of a column above the lower astragal of the capital, as in the Roman Doric and Tuscan orders.
- Also called volcanic neck. the solidified lava or igneous rock filling a conduit leading either to a vent of an extinct volcano or to a laccolith.
- be up to one's neck, [Informal.]to have a surfeit;
be overburdened: Right now she's up to her neck in work.
- break one's neck, to make a great effort: We broke our necks to get there on time.
- get it in the neck:
- to suffer punishment or loss: The trend is to consolidation and small businesses are getting it in the neck.
- to be rejected or dismissed: The employees got it in the neck when the company moved overseas.
- to be sharply reprimanded or scolded.
- neck and neck, even or very close;
indeterminate as to the outcome: They were coming toward the finish line neck and neck.
- neck of the woods, neighborhood, area, or vicinity: Next time you're in this neck of the woods, drop in.
- stick one's neck out, to expose oneself to danger, disaster, failure, disgrace, etc.;
take a risk: He stuck his neck out by supporting an unpopular candidate.
- win by a neck:
- to win by a small amount or narrow margin.
- [Racing.]to be first by a head and neck;
- (of two persons) to embrace, kiss, and caress one another amorously.
- to embrace, kiss, and caress (someone) amorously.
- to strangle or behead.
Lengthlength (lengkth, length, lenth),USA pronunciation n.
- the longest extent of anything as measured from end to end: the length of a river.
- the measure of the greatest dimension of a plane or solid figure.
- extent from beginning to end of a series, enumeration, account, book, etc.: a report running 300 pages in length.
- extent in time;
duration: the length of a battle.
- a distance determined by the extent of something specified: Hold the picture at arm's length.
- a piece or portion of a certain or a known extent: a length of rope.
- the quality or state of being long rather than short: a journey remarkable for its length.
- the extent to which a person might or would go in pursuing something: He went to great lengths to get what he wanted.
- a large extent or expanse of something.
- the measure from end to end of a horse, boat, etc., as a unit of distance in racing: The horse won by two lengths.
- the extent of a garment related to a point it reaches, as on the wearer's body, the floor, or on a garment used as a standard of measurement (usually used in combination): an ankle-length gown; a floor-length negligee; a three-quarter-length coat.
- [Pros., Phonet.]
- (of a vowel or syllable) quantity, whether long or short.
- the quality of vowels.
- [Bridge.]the possession of four or more than four cards in a given suit.
- [Theat. Archaic.]42 lines of an acting part.
- at length:
- in or to the full extent;
- after a time;
finally: At length there was a step forward in the negotiations.
- go to any length or lengths, to disregard any impediment that could prevent one from accomplishing one's purpose: He would go to any lengths to get his own way.
- keep at arm's length. See arm 1 (def. 16).
Sashsash1 (sash),USA pronunciation n.
- a long band or scarf worn over one shoulder or around the waist, as by military officers as a part of the uniform or by women and children for ornament.
- to furnish or adorn with a sash: a dress sashed at the waist.
Cheapcheap (chēp),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- costing very little;
relatively low in price;
inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.
- charging low prices: a very cheap store.
- of little account;
of small value;
shoddy: cheap conduct; cheap workmanship.
sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.
- obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.
- of decreased value or purchasing power, as currency depreciated due to inflation.
miserly: He's too cheap to buy his own brother a cup of coffee.
- cheap at twice the price, exceedingly inexpensive: I found this old chair for eight dollars—it would be cheap at twice the price.
- at a low price;
at small cost: He is willing to sell cheap.
- on the cheap, [Informal.]inexpensively;
economically: She enjoys traveling on the cheap.
Simplesim•ple (sim′pəl),USA pronunciation adj., -pler, -plest, n.
- easy to understand, deal with, use, etc.: a simple matter; simple tools.
- not elaborate or artificial;
plain: a simple style.
- not ornate or luxurious;
unadorned: a simple gown.
modest: a simple manner.
- not complicated: a simple design.
- not complex or compound;
- occurring or considered alone;
bare: the simple truth; a simple fact.
- free of deceit or guile;
unconditional: a frank, simple answer.
- common or ordinary: a simple soldier.
- not grand or sophisticated;
unpretentious: a simple way of life.
- humble or lowly: simple folk.
- inconsequential or rudimentary.
- lacking mental acuteness or sense: a simple way of thinking.
- composed of only one substance or element: a simple substance.
- not mixed.
- not divided into parts: a simple leaf; a simple stem.
- not compound: a simple ascidian.
- uncompounded or without overtones;
single: simple tone.
- having only the head without modifying elements included: The simple subject of "The dappled pony gazed over the fence'' is "pony.''Cf. complete (def. 5).
- (of a verb tense) consisting of a main verb with no auxiliaries, as takes (simple present) or stood (simple past) (opposed to compound).
- linear (def. 7).
- (of a lens) having two optical surfaces only.
- an ignorant, foolish, or gullible person.
- something simple, unmixed, or uncompounded.
- simples, cords for controlling the warp threads in forming the shed on draw-looms.
- a person of humble origins;
- an herb or other plant used for medicinal purposes: country simples.
Springspring (spring),USA pronunciation v., sprang or, often, sprung;
- to rise, leap, move, or act suddenly and swiftly, as by a sudden dart or thrust forward or outward, or being suddenly released from a coiled or constrained position: to spring into the air; a tiger about to spring.
- to be released from a constrained position, as by resilient or elastic force or from the action of a spring: A trap springs. The door sprang open and in he walked.
- to issue forth suddenly, as water, blood, sparks, fire, etc. (often fol. by forth, out, or up): Blood sprang from the wound.
- to come into being, rise, or arise within a short time (usually fol. by up): Industries sprang up in the suburbs.
- to come into being by growth, as from a seed or germ, bulb, root, etc.;
grow, as plants.
- to proceed or originate from a specific source or cause.
- to have as one's birth or lineage;
be descended, as from a person, family, stock, etc.;
come from: to spring from ancient aristocracy.
- to rise or extend upward, as a spire.
- to take an upward course or curve from a point of support, as an arch.
- to come or appear suddenly, as if at a bound: An objection sprang to mind.
- to start or rise from cover, as a pheasant, woodcock, or the like.
- to become bent or warped, as boards.
- to shift or work loose, as parts of a mechanism, structure, etc.: The board sprang from the fence during the storm.
- to explode, as a mine.
- [Archaic.]to begin to appear, as day, light, etc.;
- to cause to spring.
- to cause to fly back, move, or act, as by resiliency, elastic force, a spring, etc.: to spring a lock.
- to cause to shift out of place, work loose, warp, split, or crack: Moisture sprang the board from the fence.
- to split or crack: The ship sprang its keel on a rock.
- to develop by or as by splitting or cracking: The boat sprang a leak.
- to bend by force, or force in by bending, as a resilient slat or bar.
- to stretch or bend (a spring or other resilient device) beyond its elastic tolerance: This clip has been sprung.
- to bring out, disclose, produce, make, etc., suddenly: to spring a joke.
- to leap over.
- to secure the release of (someone) from confinement, as of jail, military service, or the like.
- to move (a vessel) into or out of a berth by pulling on the offshore end of a warp made fast to the pier.
- to explode (a mine).
- spring for, [Informal.]to pay for;
treat someone to.
- a leap, jump, or bound.
- a sudden movement caused by the release of something elastic.
- an elastic or bouncing quality: There is a spring in his walk.
- elasticity or resilience: This board has spring in it.
- a structural defect or injury caused by a warp, crack, etc.
- an issue of water from the earth, taking the form, on the surface, of a small stream or standing as a pool or small lake.
- the place of such an issue: mineral springs.
- a source or fountainhead of something: a spring of inspiration.
- an elastic contrivance or body, as a strip or wire of steel coiled spirally, that recovers its shape after being compressed, bent, or stretched.
- the season between winter and summer: in the Northern Hemisphere from the vernal equinox to the summer solstice;
in the Southern Hemisphere from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice.
- (in temperate zones) the season of the year following winter and characterized by the budding of trees, growth of plants, the onset of warmer weather, etc.
- the first stage and freshest period: the spring of life.
- warp (def. 16).
- a line from the quarter of a vessel to an anchor on the bottom, used to hold the vessel at its mooring, broadside to the current.
- Also called springing.
- the point at which an arch or dome rises from its support.
- the rise or the angle of the rise of an arch.
- [Archaic.]the dawn, as of day, light, etc.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or suitable for the season of spring: spring flowers.
- resting on or containing mechanical springs.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Bridalbrid•al (brīd′l),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, for, or pertaining to a bride or a wedding: a bridal gown.
- a wedding.
- [Archaic.]a wedding feast.
Gownsgown (goun),USA pronunciation n.
- a woman's dress or robe, esp. one that is full-length.
- dressing gown.
- See evening gown.
- a loose, flowing outer garment in any of various forms, worn by a man or woman as distinctive of office, profession, or status: an academic gown.
- the student and teaching body in a university or college town.
- to dress in a gown.
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Hi guys, this post is about Discount Modest Wedding Dresses 2017 A Line Chiffon With Short Sleeves V Neck Sweep Length Sash Cheap Simple Spring Garden Wedding Party Bridal Gowns Lace A . ( Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 819 x 760. This blog post's file size is just 102 KB. Wether You want to save This blog post to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at here: Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses.
Besides Discount Modest Wedding Dresses 2017 A Line Chiffon With Short Sleeves V Neck Sweep Length Sash Cheap Simple Spring Garden Wedding Party Bridal Gowns Lace A . ( Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses #5), selecting a wedding cake that is great is also important for your wedding. First, preparing seat with beautiful decorations. Seats may not look like a wedding your main facet, if the display is created appealing decor, nevertheless they can provide a real variation. If you feel your invited guests will not want to consider the couch which you have prepared for looks ordinary, so that it could interest your invited friends, it is possible to enhance it using a bandage fabric chairs and additional record on the chair. With the attendees will be made by menambakan design on your own couch feel cozy and in a position till concluded to attend your wedding.
Lighting Is A Part Of Wedding Decorations. Illumination is one part of the marriage designs that may offer your lure and asked attendees. It is possible to choose greater lighting components which might be classic and modern. You are able to pick the lights are decorative as your arrangements should you opt for contemporary extras. You can even utilize a laser light ray in order to supply luxury's impression in the wedding.
But if you're enthusiastic about standard designs, then a use along and of candlelight be therefore fixed with lanterns may also be a selection of your designs. Well, that is good luck tips for Discount Modest Wedding Dresses 2017 A Line Chiffon With Short Sleeves V Neck Sweep Length Sash Cheap Simple Spring Garden Wedding Party Bridal Gowns Lace A . ( Cheap A Line Wedding Dresses #5) that may be used for you who want to produce a wedding desserts that are great.